On one side is a picture of the molly logo with the following numbering:
On the other side it says
Who wears what?
- Yellow/gold (f)
- Burgundy, black and white striped (s)
- Black and white stripes (s)
- Blue with gold stars (f)
- Black and pink bands (s,final)
- Pale blue pattern (s)
- Black and yellow striped (f)
- Red, yellow, green and blue diamonds (f)
- Moss green or mid-blue (f,final)
- Red with black, yellow, green and blue polka dots (s)
- Silver (f)
- Red, green and blue flannel (s)
- Yellow tartan (f)
- Red (f?)
- White, plus ribbons in beard (entire)
Think I've identified all but 3 of the people, but have no idea what the f's and s's are about (it's going to be obvious and I'm going to kick myself when I find out - I just know it). Also have no idea what a flannel hat is...
UPDATE: Only 2 left now, still don't know what a flannel hat is, and no idea about the f's and s's and there's too many red faced people to the last one without figuring that out...