- Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.
- Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.
- Write down the first 15 songs that come up—song title and artist—NO editing/cheating.
- The Happiest Days of Our Lives - Pink Floyd
from The Wall
- King Rocker - Generation X
- House Under The Ground - A
from How Ace Are Buildings?
- All Night - Def Leppard
- Charting the Single - Marillion
from the bonus disc from the remastered version of Script For A Jester's Tear
- Since I've Been Loving You - Black Velvet
- Mr Suit - Wire
from Pink Flag
- Easy - Faith No More
from Who Cares A Lot? The Greatest Hits
- Brudmarsch Till Per Och Anna - Stömp
from Machine Without Horses
- You Didn't Try To Call Me - The Mothers of Invention
from Freak Out!
- Myxomatosis (Judge, Jury & Executioner) - Radiohead
from Hail to the Thief
- Babylon's Burning - The Ruts
- If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan
from If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You
- One and the Same - Audioslave
- Your Daddy's Car - The Divine Comedy
from A Secret History... The Best Of
Now that would make an interesting compilation album. Something makes me suspect it may not sell very well (although I'd buy it if I hadn't already got them all).
More on last.fm