This year Gaorsach are joining us all the way from Aberdeen.
The weekend is looking something like this...
Meeting 8pm at The Three Compasses, High St, Hornsey.
We may dance or not depending on who's there and what people feel like.
Dancing starts in earnest with our usual tour of Soho during the day taking in the following pubs:
- De Hems, Macclesfield St - Meeting from 10.30 am ready to dance 11.45 am
- Three Greyhounds, Greek St
- The Cambridge, Cambridge Circus
Then after a brief stop for lunch...
- Admiral Duncan, Old Compton St - at about 1.45 pm
- Dog and Duck, Frith St
- Crown and Two Chairmen, Dean St
- Pillars of Hercules, Greek St
- Nellie Dean, Dean St
- John Snow, Broadwich St
- Shaston Arms, Ganton St
- White Horse, Newburgh St
- The Clachan, Kingly St
- Blue Posts, Kingly St
Then off to the Borough for some food before hitting the following in the evening
- The Old School Yard, Long Lane - prob around 8.30ish
- The Shoehorse, Melior St
- Bunch of Grapes, St Thomas St
- The Wheatsheaf, Southwark St
- George Inn, Borough High St
- Royal Oak, Tabard St
As always, we'll be rounding off the weekend with a gathering of the great and the good of the rapper world and beyond at the Prince William Henry, Blackfriars Road from around 12 noon.
Which will probably keep us quite busy...