Given I haven't danced out since last weekend, it must be time to go out and do it again. Luckily Gogs are off to Ely Folk Festival on Saturday, so I can continue with my immensely varied lifestyle of filling all my free time with one thing.
We'll be dancing around the town as follows:
- 11.00: Procession around city centre back to Palace Green
- 11.45 - 12.30: Dancing in front of the Cathedral with Slubbing Billy and Coton Morris Men
- 12.30 - 1.15: Dancing outside Oliver Cromwell House with E&L Riot
- 1.15 - 2.00: Dancing in the High Street outside Starbucks with Hoxon Hundred
- 3.00 - 4.00: Dancing at the corner of the Market Square near Cheffins with Kings Morris and Crouch Vale
I think I've arranged things so I can go to the concert in the evening afterwards, but my brains gone blargh and although it remembers what arrangements I've made and where I am each weekend, it doesn't remember how the 2 pair up.