In a rather uncharacteristic form of organisation I even know where we're going to be dancing (mainly because Helen sent out the details to all of us ages ago rather than because I did anything to make myself organised).
The day looks to be somewhat as follows:
- 10.15 am Procession from Bricket Rd car park to the High St via Hatfield Rd & St Peters St & Chequers St
- 11.15 am - 12.45 pm Mass display in the high street (we're 9th out of 13 in the running order)
- 1.00 pm - 1.30 pm Dancing by the Clock Tower
- 2.45 pm - 3.15 pm Dancing in Christopher Place
- 3.30 pm - 4.00 pm Dancing by the West Door of the Abbey
- 4.15 pm - 5.00 pm Dancing at the Fighting Cocks
For the first three afternoon spots we will be going around with Bedfordshire Lace and St Albans Morris Men (while the other sides distribute off around the town) and then we're with all the other sides again for the last spot.
Then we get to round the whole day off by going to the Stomp ceilidh in the evening (just to ceilidh, not to perform).