Owen Barritt (hmmm_tea) wrote,
Owen Barritt

Stapling Machines

So the general consensus is that this is, in fact, a stapler (or according to webofevil, a Wilson's Patented Staplophasic Connectogram).

I only asked, because someone at work keeps referring to them as "stapling machines", which I suppose they technically are, but it somehow always gives me visions of something more at home at a commercial printing press.

They keep getting mentioned as something students can bring with them into the exams, which gives me very odd visions of all the students coming in lugging these printing presses behind them.

Oh well, I guess I just have to start calling them staplophasic connectograms then just to be ahead of the game...
Tags: everyday objects, humour, labels

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.