- Now, to another matter; the record levels of unemployment. Many say that unemployment is the result of government mismanging and underspending. Nothing can be further from the truth. We all know the real cause of unemployment, don't we gentlemen? Unemployment, in this country, is caused by pixies.
- Power is tearing human minds apart and putting them back together in new shapes of your own choosing.
- We've been going about this all wrong, this ...'s okay, he's a sailor, he's in New York, we get this guy laid we won't have any trouble.
- They should have bought a squirrel.
- I saw death rising from the earth, from the ground itself, in one blue field.
- Dear ...., I have reached the end of your book and... there are so many things that I need to ask you. Sometimes I'm afraid of what you might tell me. Sometimes I'm afraid that you'll tell me that this is not a work of fiction. I can only hope that the answers will come to me in my sleep. I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to.
How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?Gremlins - wellinghall
- Son, the only time you're going to see the inside of a space shuttle is if you're cleaning it.
A cup of tea would restore my normality.Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - beafarhana Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong, and somehow I was wrong about everything.Solaris - morganmuffle He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!Life of Brian - wellinghall You did just see three monkeys go by on a motorcycle; right?Jumaji - morganmuffle
- If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!
I know she's made to be strong, but she's also so fragile, so human. Know what I mean?The Fifth Element - capra_maritimus
- My sister cried alot. You wonder how I recognize you? Some people - just a handful, mind you - give off the tiniest color. It's faint. Like a haze. It's the only thing I ever see in the darkness. Papa has it, too. Do you wonder what your color is? Well, that I won't tell you. It's not ladylike to speak of such things. You shouldn't even have asked.
Film Quotes Meme
Too many mathematicians on here not to share this... ( Direct Link) ( via gormano)